Jul 31, 2009

The Resurrection of SO MAYBE

  • So maybe my husband talks in his sleep- and maybe last night when I crawled into bed those unintelligible words came out in the form of a song. So now, my husband sings in his sleep - maybe.
  • Maybe I cooked and baked all night long and can't wait to try this peach blackberry cobbler - but maybe I have to wait.
  • So maybe we all BLALK once in a while. So what, who cares?
  • And maybe I have a morning routine....
  • Maybe I got a hair cut.

(Maybe I have a NASONE in this picture - maybe it's cause I'm Italian?)

  • And maybe I am committing a photo fashion faux pas and wearing my FAVORITE summer shirt in multiple pics.

4 comments:

Becky said...

keep wearing that glorious summer shirt! maybe, just maybe, i am coveting it ... just a little. send me your email on fbook and ill gladly add you to our blog list.

Meredith said...

GREAT haircut.

So maybe now that you know I follow your blog, I feel such freedom to comment. Hope you don't mind!

mathistown said...

Great hair! Wish I could give that dog a home..that stuff breaks me heart. I love a fellow friend to animals, especially DOGS!

Stephanie said...

That haircut is hot. bah BANGS!