Dec 29, 2007

Dear Miscellaneous

Dear Password Strength Indicator,
I don't care if it's "weak" I'm sticking with ********. Deal with it.




Dear After-Christmas Sales,


I was desperately in need of retail therapy and you're thoughtful discounts and inspiring incentives doubled my spending AND tripled my savings. Here's to you.
Dear Life,
Just when I thought you'd given up on fairness, you threw me a bone. I appreciate it.

Dear Favors/Help from Friends,
I have a hard time accepting you. I owe you.

Dear Bread, Pasta, Cinnamon Rolls, and Potatoes,
I have a "no-carb left behind" policy but I don't think I can take anymore of you.

Dear Juno,
Best. Movie. Ever.

Dear Fort Builder,
I don't think you know how glad I am to have you back friend.

Dear Happiness in Every Day Life,
Did I see you at Loehman's today, while I was out with Fiorella?




4 comments:

E.F.G. said...

Your new sweater was so cute. You do heart cardigans.

cb said...

You don't know me but I stumbled across your blog and think it is witty and fun. Also love your style and think I might die if I don't find out where that red sweater is from. PLEASE!!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

You kill me. I swear, everytime I need a pick me up, I know where to come. You are amazingly witty and all so original.

becca said...

it's been too long...