Jul 29, 2010

Good Morning

7:45 am – buzz buzz beep beep
Snooze.
7:55 am – buzz buzz beep beep
Snooze.
8:05 am – buzz buzz beep beep
Snooze.
8:15 am – buzz buzz beep beep
Dismiss.
8:25 am – “honey, you need to get up.”
Kiss and Dismiss.
8:40 am – wake up, thinking it can’t be past 8:10 …

9:03 am – running out the door, sending matt photo to document the accomplishment of getting up, showered, partially blow-dried and dressed in 23 minutes. [complete with oops-i-slept-in face]



ever have those mornings when you just can't get yourself out of bed?

4 comments:

Jalene said...

every. single. day. of. my. life.


husband says to me every morning, "you need to get up."




me... not a morning person.

scott and linds said...

haha- every day. I have to set my alarm 30 minutes early just so I can get the satisfaction of pushing the snooze button. ;)

I miss you! I hope you guys are enjoying it there so far!

angelique said...

yeah, every day - last week I swear I must have gotten out of bed and turned my alarm off without waking up

Jylare Smith said...

That is my life every morning- except it is baby Scarlett whining for me to come get her.