Sep 15, 2009

Proud....

A year of my life was spent ...

  • setting client meetings
  • writing research white cards
  • staying up til 3:00 am with my AD to prep for presentations
  • developing feature descriptions
  • testing feature descriptions
  • coordinating the design team to build icons for those descriptions
  • exploring names on research
  • exploring colors, fonts and identities
  • building billing statements
  • concepting graphs
  • writing webstite copy
  • phone calls
  • meetings
  • more meetings
  • tears. sweat. no blood.
in the development of of ...

CHASE BLUEPRINT.
Their new (and rather revolutionary) credit card.

And tonight I saw the finished product.
a :60 that aired in national markets during Biggest Loser.

And I BEAMED with pride.

CONGRATULATIONS
Matt
Syd
Melissa
Lorraine
Kristen
Caitlyn
Tamar
Atina
Jane
Jean
Omar
Don
Rachel
Janet
ToMo
and team.

I'm so proud of you. (Can I still say us?)
And even though it was a hard year. I miss it sometimes.

2 comments:

angelique said...

was this the commercial that was inspired by the Cohens? should I tell Mara to keep an eye out for herself?

noelle regina said...

no. that's another product.