Sep 12, 2009

dear diane....


Dear Diane...

Im.
Pec.
Cable.

Your dresses are perfection - and if I were Bare Naked Ladies and wrote a song about having a million dollars it would go something like this:

If I had a million dollars
I'd buy everything you ever made.
ever.

(And while I'm at it, everything Shoshana, Milly, and Catherine Malandrino made too...)

Here are my favs:
(luckily i already own half the outfit - black tights.)


Date Night.

Business Meeting.

Grand Opening.

Casual Fridays.

Sunday Best.

Tonight I played one of my favorite online games ...
"Fill Your Cart."
And I did.
With every beautiful dress Diane Von Furstenberg made this season
To the tune of:
$3,275.00

And then I clicked...
Remove.
Remove.
Remove.
Remove.
Remove.
Remove.
Remove.

Game Over.

4 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Your posts are my daily bread. Just thought you should know how fantastic and refreshing you are. That's all.

Ashley said...

I love the 'fill your cart' game. I'm kind of depressed by how much I do it lately. I really want to click 'submit order' here soon.

angelique said...

DvF is pretty freakin' fabulous, which reminds me, you left that green DvF tote at the house when you moved and I saved it from being chucked when Mom was cleaning out the attic so I figure it's mine now

mwahahaha

rubi said...

seriously, i play that game ALL the time.