Nov 22, 2008

Dear Santa ...

I know this seems ridiculous- an entirely out of character from the girl who had the gall to make a christmas present sign up sheet for herself from 1995-1998- but I can't think of anything I want this year- for Christmas OR a birthday.

The husband has inquired. The sisters have inquired. The parents have inquired. The other side of parents have inquired - and I find myself fabricating lists of "wouldn't mind havings" instead of wantings - at least not wantings that can fit into a box.

So if you're thinking "out of the box" Christmas this year (literally) ... here's my list.
- a full 4 days with Val and Laura, chocked full of lunch outings and skiings and work gossips etc.
- a trip to Italy (preferably a one way ticket)
- more hours in the day, or reduced hours of my other activities
- absolution from NY city parking tickets for 12 months
- that feeling i had all through "Best Summer Ever" all year long ...

If I think of anything else. I'll be sure to let you know.
xoxo,
Noelle
(who angels did say...)

4 comments:

E.F.G. said...

why don't you put perfect boots on the wish list...somewhere between more hours in the day and absolution from NY city parking tickets for 12 months?

'tis the season...

L said...

all I want for christmas is a full four days with you.

can't wait to see your face.

love you.

Oliver & Margy said...

It's hard when it all falls at the same time! I also hope for you to get shorter work days and more vacation. Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to wrap.

Kent Breard III said...

why is it that you have a BSE accomplice in the city you live, yet are tooo cool and married to hang out with said accomplice.... maybe for christmas and birthday presents we can give each other.. each other...