Jun 3, 2011

so maybe...

so maybe today i was shirtless in hyde park.
on the ground.
dry-heaving.
and laughing.
and screaming.

kate and i went on a walk. and as we passed the serpentine lake, a nut fell from the trees and smacked me in the head. surprised by the pain and weight of said nut, i rubbed my head and inquisitively said "that was a wet nut..." then i hear kate exclaim, "oh my gosh. oh my gosh. IT WAS POOP!" 

this kind of poop:



as i tried to stifle girly screams of disgust, i was overpowered by my gag reflex. (have you seen it in action? i can't control it.) while i'm on my hands and knees dry heaving, kate tries to scrape the poop off my head with a stick and some leaves. as it trickles down my back she makes an executive decision: "noelle, i'm sorry, but you have to take your shirt off..." 

10 seconds later i'm in a sports bra with droves of summer tourists walking by. what next? dunk my head in the serpentine? search for water to rinse it out? needless to say, we laughed the whole way home. (with a few goose bumps of heeby geebies - no pun intended.)

6 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Sad and hysterical!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Greatest story ever. So sorry to hear about your misfortune, but thanks for the entertaining story on an otherwise stressful Friday afternoon :).

Teri said...

That happened to me a long time ago in Paris. the birds there have no manners whatsoever.

Jen said...

Lol...so funny and so gross.

Rachel Hagen said...

Perhaps it's a little rude to being loling while reading this. Sorry.

alexismdyer said...

nasty! glad youre ok