Jul 3, 2010

at the zoo...






i spent the better part of 1997 listening to Bookends on repeat. Mrs. Robinson. Save the Life of My Child. Old Friends.

and of course, at the zoo.

"well you can take a crosstown bus if it's raining or it's cold and the animals will love it if you do."

the only thing better than going to the zoo, is taking this little gem with you.
i can't get enough of stella.

for more pictures of stella fortunata and everyone who loves her, read my "guest post" on erica's blog.

4 comments:

robyn said...

your little tiny baby niece is so stinkin' cute! and noelle, you look really good with a kid on your arm... i'm just sayin'.

kristin said...

I am going to claim her as my own niece.

kristin said...

I am going to claim her as my own niece.

Jordan and Candice said...

She is so adorable. It seems like she has changed so much in the 2 weeks she has been gone. What a doll. And you are a doll yourself girl. LOVE the shirt!