Oct 9, 2009

dear lindsey and scott

.
dear lindsey and scott.

we like it here. we like our house. we like our jobs.

but we surely miss our neighbors.

we don't have anyone to hunt the headless horseman in the rain with.
we don't have anyone to eat $5 footlongs on the sidewalk with.
we don't have anyone to go to calle ocho with. (we don't even have something like calle ocho.)
we don't have ayone to put an elliptical together with, or watch christmas movies with, or to borrow things from.

{at least not anyone 2 minutes away}

so, there's a house for rent on our street.
and i think maybe you should think about it.
there are lots of teeth and feet in utah.

1 comment:

LC. said...

Dear Matt and Noelle,

We very much miss those things with you guys as well. I miss having fun neighbors who make pretty much the best popcorn I've ever tasted in my life. Popcorn out of the bag just doesn't really do it for me anymore. (thanks matt ;)) I wish we could grab a bite at society and talk talk while revisiting the past from people I've never met. We sure did have so much fun with you guys. Now Scott isn't around and neither are my favorite neighbors of all time! What's a girl to do? That house is sounding more than perfect right now.. plus your neighborhood is adorable!! I think I could most definitely get used to it... especially if I had a friend close by to work on DIY projects with. Maybe throw an offer in for us.... I really wouldn't mind that one bit ;)

i thought of you the other day.. actually an email from you... about sisters... thanks. You're my default and 1st choice. ;)

We miss you. How fun would it be if we really could be neighbors again!! OOooooooo.. I'm day dreaming about it now! Loving it!

xx