Aug 26, 2009

Old Soul New Heart

Meet Shea.
My ever so talented former coworker and roommate.

Shea writes press releases.
She edits copy.
She publicizes and dresses up as a waffle.
(or was it a pancake?)
She likes cottage cheese.
She blogs.
She dresses well.

AND NOW

Shea takes vintage items and turns them into stylish jewelry and headware. No, these aren't your average Etsy headbands. No hot glue or weak tack stitches - these pieces are made to last.

Introducing

OLD SOUL NEW HEART



My personal fav is this lovely little number - and I can't help but think she named it after me!
("has a temper")

Which is your favorite?

7 comments:

emilyhutchison said...

Amazing Shea.

siovhan said...

RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME.
I'm in love with her shop!!
And I HAVE to have those Sunshine Clips. They're AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

She should make wedding pieces for the hair and necklaces...then I'd be all over them! looking to the future...nice work!

Shea McGee said...

Pancake!

Shea McGee said...

Oh, and thanks again! xoxo

angelique said...

now I know what I want for Christmas, the Oui! necklace

The Palicks In Portland said...

I don't know what is more gorgeous - the accesories, or Shea!!!