May 21, 2012

one day

some small goals in life.

one day... 

- i might own a DVF dress
- i want to have a signature recipe that everyone enjoys
- there will be a car full of 4 babies, and maybe one of them could be dark and swarthy? (and still matt's...) 
- i'll host a book club with all my best friends and read only non-fiction NYT best sellers.
- i will grow a garden with tomatoes and basil.
- we'll travel to hawaii (2013 might bring that day!)
- write letters regularly, real letters not emails
- i'll be able to play my french horn again
- i won't worry about ruptured discs and back problems
- master homemade meatballs (erica still has a head start on this one)
- i'll say i love my arms


today, i just want to walk again. 

6 comments:

Jana said...

I'd like to join in on some of these namely
1. I'd like to enjoy your signature recipe
2. If you do a book club with NYT non fiction best sellers I'm there in HEARTBEAT
3. I'd really really like to be on the Hawaii 2013 list
4. Mostly I want you to be walking and me there too so we can chat.

jessH said...

I love the signature recipe one. I have come to accept I'm not going to be some fantastic cook, but I'd like something that I'm "known for". Ha. I was hoping it was going to be my chocolate chip cookies... haven't gotten there yet.

E.F.G. said...

are you walking yet? you have given me the perfect excuse to never, EVER try crossfit. and for that, i thank you.

but...get better already.

Celine Luggage bags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celine Luggage bags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddd